Galfer 1375 Compound Racing Brake Pads - Suzuki GSXR1000 (2005-2006)
Our 1375 compound is the result of many long days at the race track and on the brake dyno. Based on Advanced Ceramics, this compound is meant for the track. It offers very fast heat recovery for more consistent braking which in turn, gives the rider more "feel".
- This is the pad of choice for most racers at the top of club levels and AMA contenders.
- These pads are very easy on rotors since they do not have the same levels of metallics in them like many OEM and after market brands.
- The 1375 compound also features a ceramic coated back plate which helps to dissipate heat away from the brake pad and reduces the amount of heat transfered into the caliper pistons.
- This gives you a cooler running system that will be able to withstand more heating cycles and deliver consistent braking.
- Available for front calipers Supersport and Superbike applications (600cc - 1000cc)
Sold per caliper! If you are changing pads for more than one caliper, then you need to make sure you purchase more than one.